The purpose of this course is to provide the participant with the knowledge and skills for workplace personnel to work safely at heights.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Identify all the components used in height safety.
- Demonstrate proficiency in rigging height safety systems.
- Describe the types of anchors available, and demonstrate proficiency with anchor selection and creation.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of height safety equipment and its safe use, care and maintenance.
- Demonstrate rescue procedures for height safety environments.
Nationally Recognised Competencies:
WH&S Regulations of 2012: RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights